Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to Maintenance and to a Swollen, Sore, Red Bottom

Boy, o boy.  My 45 minute maintenance session was held today and was followed about an hour later by 4 sharp, strong swats with the plank.  The 45 minute session included spanking, corner time, more spanking, and time on the bed lying on my tummy.  I came SO close to tears about three times (which is one of our goals of maintenance sessions), but just couldn't quite release fully.  When My Love used the belt, I was right on the edge of crying.  I was probably only 2-3 swats away from really losing it and then My Love said, "I don't really like the belt...it's too unwieldy."   Sigh.

The maintenance session (if I remember it correctly - I have had 3 spankings today and the details are beginning to blur) began with me bending over the end of the bed with my knees bent and feet on the floor.  Then My Love spanked me with his hands using varying intensity levels and alternately using one or two hands.  He also moved his body from my right to left a few times.  My bottom was already pretty sore from the punishment spanking I had received about four hours earlier. My Love also used a new wood remnant that we're calling The Board.  It is shorter and wider than the plank and he used it with less force, which was a welcome change.  Then...

Little Miss, meet your closet door - your new "corner."  Closet door, meet Little Miss. After the fairly extended hand spanking I was sent to the door and was instructed to place my feet shoulder width apart and to place my hands flat against the door at the height of my head.  The longer I stood there, the more weary my hands and arms became.  While I stood there, I discovered it was more effective if I kept my eyes open (why do I fess up to these insights and offer them to My Love?!), so that is also part of the corner time expectation.  While I stood there, naked, I could see My Love reading the print out of my blog posts to date.  We had decided prior to maintenance that he will have the password to my email, that I will create a file in my email account for emails I think he may want to see (although he can/will look at whatever else he wants to read), and that he will read my blog posts.  It was humiliating to stand there naked and red-bottomed while he read my thoughts and reflections on other spankings.  What is it about humiliation and shame that is so darn effective?!  I just don't get it but I'm more and more convinced that it is very true.

I was then instructed to put my feet shoulder width apart, bend over and place my hands on top of the Rubbermaid bin that holds all our implements and other DD items.   Maintenance was proving to be full of new experiences - two new positions and a new implement in one spanking. This position provided a different set of sensations, probably because my skin was more taut.  After being spanked with My Love's hand some more, he alternately used the board as well.  Then he tried the belt, which nearly brought me to tears.  That experience is described above.  He also delivered a series of quick, repetitive swats with both the board and the hand - that also nearly drew me to tears and it was very effective.

At that point, I think My Love must have looked at my bright red bottom and thought I'd had enough.  Instead of declaring the maintenance session done, he asked me if I'd had enough.  I actually said no.  I asked him if I could be put over his knee and he agreed.  We also took just a minute or two to discuss what he was saying as he spanked me - some of it was really effective but other words were really ruining the experience.  I'm glad he was open to my comments.  Normally, I would not dream of commenting or commentating during a spanking, but this time it really seemed to work well.

My Love grabbed a nearby chair and I went over his knees.  I'm not sure I can adequately describe the feelings.  There I was being spanked (again and again!) with his firm hand, yet it felt very safe and right.  I really appreciated the security of being over his knee. It felt like our roles were very clear during this experience and I appreciated being a submissive wife with an authoritative husband.   In a way, I did not want to move away from this position.  I told him later that it was comforting and connective to be over his knees.  We agreed that this position is probably good for maintenance but not for punishments.

After being over his knees, I asked if I could lay on my tummy on the bed.  I was so, so, so close to tears but they just did not fall.  I had a little tear here and there but not a full on release.  After about 10-15 minutes (I'm guessing here...I really have no idea how long it was), I was told to get ready for the gym.  We went to the gym with my bottom throbbing a bit and delivering copious amounts of heat during the 1.75 mile, 45 minute workout. 

On the way home from the gym, we talked about what maintenance is and should be like.  I mentioned that maintenance is an opportunity for me to be reminded why I do not want to break any rules, that I think a slower and more prolonged experience would be effective, and that one or two harsh swats with one or two of the more severe implements at the end would be enough to remind me to behave.  Well, I really need to think twice before I just run off at the mouth with all the "great" ideas I have.  When we came in the house, My Love looked at me and said, "Get upstairs now."  I kind of stumbled in my words and said something about, "Ummm....uhhhh...I thought I was supposed to move the other implements to the Rubbermaid when we got back."  He looked seriously at me and said, "That can wait.  Get upstairs.  Now." Why, especially after all of the punishments I received already, did I think I should try to negotiate?

I went to the bedroom (so far, all spankings have occurred in the bedroom) and he was right behind me.  He told me to lower my workout pants and get out the plank.  Oh. Crud.  Not the plank!  I walked into the closet very ashamed with my pants around my ankles.  I came out and handed it to him and then bent over as instructed.  I received FOUR very hard swats with the plank.  My legs kind of broke down with the second, third and fourth swat and My Love sternly reminded me, "Get back in position."  During each one, My Love said things like, "So do you want punishments?" "This is what punishments feel like Little Miss."  Then I was told to get up and put the implement away.

In addition to the spankings, today's maintenance includes a variety of assignments.  Some of the assignments are one-time and others are regular.
  • I am to blog each experience - maintenance or otherwise.  
  • Each week, I am supposed to edit/update our booklet that lists rules, implements, etc.
  • All my "toys" go to the Rubbermaid tonight and I only use them with prior permission from here on out.
  • I am to add implement commentary to the implement post whenever a new implement is used.
  • A list of ideas for appropriate shaming is to be created. Luckily, I can decide when this is done.
  • I need to clean off my craft desk, which is a daily assignment that My Love graciously waived last night because I arrived home at 9:30pm from a long meeting.
  • I need to research laser hair removal for down there and begin that process.  If it doesn't get in the way of the laser treatments, I am also supposed to make an appointment to get a Brazilian wax done professionally.
  • I am expected to create a blog post on positions and my impressions/experiences of each position. 
Before I can complete this list (I've completed some of the tasks already), I am expected to finish some work that I brought home from the office on Wednesday. It needs to be done by tomorrow morning.

Holy Cow.  I'm going to be a busy girl.  Earlier today, we talked about the possibility of an assigned bedtime during the training period as well - I'm not sure if that is happening or not, so I'd better conclude this and begin the office work I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment