Thursday, January 6, 2011

This Morning's Maintenance turned Punishment


Today's spanking was really affected by how sore my bottom already is from the other spankings I have received this week.  That was especially true in my "sit spot." 

I was put on his side of the bed with 4 pillows under my hips and my body kind of slid out of position during the spanking.  Perhaps I should have been expected to maintain position (or at least return to it when I slid). By not expecting that of me, my husband kind of let me off easy (in this aspect only!).

The corner time afterward - and especially the lecture during corner time - was very effective.   The punishments this week have included enough spanking and force to provide adequate punishment, but, like we talked about this morning, the whole experience needs some continual tweaking. I wonder, though, if punishment spankings should occur in "sessions," as in: spanking-corner time-spanking for one infraction and additional rounds of corner time-spanking for each other infraction.  I certainly felt punished today, but not necessarily for BOTH infractions.  The corner time really did make a difference and could have even been longer.  The lecture during it helped me reflect on my infractions a great deal.

Also...and I may be venturing into the dangerous territory of trying to "spank from the bottom," but My Love did say it was ok to offer suggestions and that my feedback was expected...the backs of my thighs were not really punished and could have also been swatted.  Then, when I ate breakfast and when we went to the appointment we had, you let me stand.  Maybe I should have been expected to sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment