Monday, January 17, 2011

My sore bottom is back in the saddle

Each Monday, we discuss the previous week and review my rules.  This morning was a productive conversation.  We talked about the being on time rule, and My Husband has loosened the reigns on that a bit when the reason is solid. There are simply times when my work complicates my ability to be on time.  If I am goofing off and late, I will get spanked.  If I am late due to something outside my control, I might not (I have to report the situation and he will decide).  I tried to finagle my way out of the $20 spending rule to no avail. He agreed that I do not have to call him My Love during punishments...it just wasn't working for me, so we are back to Sir.  A No Gossip rule was added, and I was punished for it today (more on that below). We also talked about and clarified that I do not get to decide days off, etc., nor do I get to request them like I did last week. I've consensually entered into non-consensual discipline until I reach my goal weight (now 20 pounds away). Once I reach that, we will reassess.Until then, I will submit, end of story.

Perhaps the most interesting parts of our conversation this morning were about other punishments in addition to a spanking and how some rules are a bigger deal than others.  We are struggling to find non-spanking additions to our repetoire so that I am crystal clear about His authority.  The ideas we discussed were: Capsaicin applied afterward, having my clothes chosen for me, being diapered, writing lines, mouth soaping (especially for gossip), and early bedtime.  He isn't sold on the diapering or clothing choice ideas, but I do think they would help. He didn't really express His opinion either way on the others, except to say, "I'll take that under advisement."  There's something wonderful about me not knowing which he might choose. 

As far as this No Gossip rule goes, it is one I asked for.  I will likely be very sore and sorry that it was added because I am a verbal processor who trusts WAY too many people.  So often, I will simply want to share my latest challenge with someone.  It helps for me to discuss things and hear others' viewpoints.  However, last week, I was caught red tongued so-to-speak. This is part of why last Tuesday's meeting was so hellish for me.  I had said that I have trouble working with this one person one too many times and somebody repeated what I had said to her.  She confronted me on it and my words came back to cause me a lot of problems. I know that I talk to too many people and trust too many people with too much information.  This is definitely something I need to work on and something that has been an issue for me for a long, long time.   I don't tend to actually talk bad about someone else for the purpose of spreading bad blood, but my mouth gets me into trouble for a lack of discretion far too often simply because I am venting or because I seek out too many people asking for advice on what to do.  I am now only allowed to vent or ask for advice from a select group, which will help me stay clear of more delicate situations where I shouldn't be talking about stuff like this.

Monday is my weigh in day.  If I haven't lost at least 1 pound, I receive 5-10 swats for every 2/10th of a pound I am over. Luckily, I lost enough weight this week to skip a spanking for that.  However, I was punished twice today for other infractions.  My bottom is SORE and red and reminding me every minute to be good.
  • At 10am, I was spanked for leaving water bottles around the house, laundry not being put away, only working out twice last week, and gossip. I had no idea I was being punished for the bottles and the laundry until I was already over His knee!  It was a hard spanking and He used the cane, plank, brush, gluestick, and his hand.  Afterward, I was put in the corner on my knees for probably about 15 minutes.
  • Then at 1pm, I was punished again for gossip (not that I gossiped more...I was given additional punishment for the original time and to break a long-standing habit). That was a YOWSA of a spanking!  YIKES!  I was expected to lie over the ottoman while he used the belt (new to us), the board and his hand.  He spanked me HARD for at least 10 minutes.  I was very close to the "I promise to never, ever be naughty again!" point.  It was most certainly a punishment.  For this punishment, He had me lower my workout pants, fetch and return the implements with my pants around my ankles, and kneel in the corner with them down as well.  I'm not sure why, but it was more humiliating to me than being naked (our usual practice for spankings).  Somehow, I didn't cry.  I wish I could get to the point of tears - I think the release would be so cathartic.
  • After the second spanking, we went to workout.  When we returned, I also had to help shovel snow this afternoon (usually, My Husband expects the kids to help with this but not me).  
  • I'm not sure if it's over yet or not.  This morning, we talked about other possible non-spanking punishments, so I may also be given an early bedtime, lines, or something else...he hasn't told me yet.
I guess you could say we are back in the swing of things now! Each time I am punished during the training period, the training period is extended by a day.  He also extended the training by three additional days because he chose to take a day off on January 7 and I asked for the 12th and 13th off.  That means training will not be over until February 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment