Monday, January 24, 2011

And It's Not Over Yet...

This morning's weigh in was SO disappointing - up a pound!  I lucked out and Sir has moved weigh in day to Tuesday, so I can hope for a drastic change in the next 24 hours. Mondays seem to have become a consistent punishment day (we don't usually do spankings on the weekends), so moving weigh ins to another day makes sense.

My punishments for other infractions started this morning at about 7:50am with me in the corner.  First, I was given about 10-15 minutes worth of swats with the hairbrush OTK because I didn't take my meds until about 4pm last Friday (I'm supposed to take them by 9am each day).  For some weird reason, the stinging increased dramatically the last half of the session.  I actually thought He had changed implements, but he hadn't.  I was then sent back to the corner and stayed there quite awhile.  He walked out of the room, and I heard him go to the linen closet and then to the bathroom.  I thought He was preparing a mouthsoaping for me!  When he came back to the room, his demand for me to do something else came as a welcome surprise.  Afterward, I was told to get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast and some casual conversation, I was sent back upstairs and back to the closet door (my "corner").  Then He told me to lay on the bed with pillows under my bottom (if I'm going to be spanked, this is the best position IMO).  Oh my, did I get punished!  He started with the belt and continued for quite awhile.  Then, He moved on to the plank and I was instructed to count each swat...all the way to 30!  All hard.  All stinging.  Some way too closely after the last one.  And, then, you guessed it...back to the closet door.

I have another similar session coming sometime later this morning for the same type of infraction:  not working out at least 3 times last week.  I only worked out once last week.  At the end of the second session, as I was giving him our customary post-spanking hug and thanking him for my punishment, I dared to ask if it was for both missed workouts.  "No," he said, "you have another punishment coming later for the other missed workout."

Sigh.  I've already got one sore bottom and He's not done yet.  I said something to him a few minutes ago about how I thought he was preparing a mouthsoaping earlier and about how I didn't work out yesterday because I already knew I was going to be punished for not working out.  He responded, "Hmm...well, you wouldn't be receiving the punishment you're getting later today if you had worked out yesterday.  Maybe you can think about that during the upcoming spanking."

No comments:

Post a Comment