Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of many posts for today...

My husband is most certainly the head of the household.  Even though, we just recently re-started a DD lifestyle, he seems to have fully and completely adapted to his HoH role already (just four days into it).  I'm so deeply thankful for that (except for during the actual, painful spankings!).

We had tried DD in 2002 and it really kind of leaned more toward the erotic side of the spectrum.  We have pondered going back to DD since 2003 (when we moved and stopped and then never resumed).  This week, we began again.  I need to lose about 25 pounds and we're hoping DD will help with that.  I will have a weekly weigh in that can result in spankings if I haven't lost at least a pound and also a weekly maintenance spanking in addition to punishments.  I'm an executive that works outside the home and my husband is the stay at home parent.  He is a gentle, kind, insightful and wonderful man.  DD helps us balance our relationship given the reverse roles we live on a day to day basis.

Right now and for the next three weeks, I am in a training period which includes daily spankings and strict rules.  We are finessing our rules and communicating really well.  I've been amazed at how my love and admiration for my husband has begun to bubble up this week.  It's wonderful (although the spankings themselves are not!).

Usually maintenance will be on Friday (a day off from work for me), but this week it is happening today because I have to work tomorrow.  I haven't had maintenance yet, though, because I had a 20 minute punishment spanking instead for not being ready for the morning spanking on time and for being sneaky about something on Monday (I just fessed up to this today and boy am I sorry!).  After the punishment, I was sent to the closet door and told to put my hands on the door and place my feet shoulder width apart.  I think he left me there for about 5 minutes, during which time he continued to ask my why I had been punished.  He also commented on how red my naughty behind was.  During punishment, I was spanked with each implement in our collection, and I am expected to write an essay about the feel of each one prior to today's maintenance session.  I am supposed to describe the feel, sensation, level/depth of pain, sting, etc.  He said to me as he was spanking me this morning, "I know you are a really good writer so I expect a very solid essay."

I am also expected to update our "booklet" each time we do weekly maintenance.  We created (well...I created and he edited) a booklet with rules, implements, suggestions, etc when we began earlier this week.  I also need to research laser hair removal (and get it done asap) and turn in all my "toys" to him...from now on, I only play with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment