Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Week's Punishments

I have been a naughty girl this week.  Two days and two punishments.  :(

On Monday, I weighed in and was thrilled to have lost over a pound.  That kept me from getting a spanking due to my weight.  However, I had been late getting some banking paperwork done on Saturday and had caused us to be late to the gym on Saturday.  That ended up causing a sore bottom.

As we began, he started with his hand and a warm up.  "Oh crap," I thought, "this probably means he's planning to spank for quite awhile."  He hasn't done a warm up since 2003.  I then got 20 swats with a paddle.  I had to be honest when he asked me if I felt adequately punished...I didn't.  BUT I didn't think that would mean receiving 50 counted swats with the brush!  Ouchie.

On Tuesday, I was spanked for taking my meds late on Monday.  How ironic, eh?  I had been spanked on Monday for being late and then I was late again just minutes after the spanking.  Argh.  On Tuesday, he thought it would be a good idea to introduce the last of our implements, so I received 12 with a riding crop and 14 with a cane along with a number of swats with his hand.  The plank has now been replaced as the worst item and the cane now reigns.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys have some good consistency going..yikes.

    ReplyDelete