Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why Don't I Just Stop Talking When I'm Ahead?!

Today, I received a 15-20 minute "training" spanking OTK that seemed pretty dang severe and painful.  At the end, for some stupid reason, I said, "I didn't think I was being punished today, just trained."  My HoH just grinned and said, "Go get ready."  I should have counted my lucky stars, shut my mouth, and claimed the luck that was indeed mine!  But, no...that would be far too simple.

When I came back in the bedroom after my shower, He said, "Hey, I'm really sorry if that was too hard but, you know, it wouldn't have hurt so much if you hadn't been getting so many punishments lately."  Very, very true.  It's been a painful week. [As an aside, after Monday's multi-punishment extravaganza, I got 25 stinging and hard swats with the belt yesterday for not losing any weight last week.]

Then....open mouth, insert foot...I said, "Yeah, I shouldn't have questioned you.  I'm sorry."  One would think this was a wise response, right?  Well...

He replied, "You know what?  You are right.  Make a note of that disobedience in your journal and we'll address it tomorrow morning."

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment