Monday, January 24, 2011

A Broken Cane is Something to Smile About!

Shortly after I wrote my last post, He came upstairs.  I casually wandered into the other room to pet the cat - even though I knew there was no escaping spanking #3!  He followed me into the other room a few minutes later and said, "C'mon. Get in there and pull down your pants."

Now I don't know why this is the case, but there is something especially humiliating about having to pull my pants down to my knees and get a spanking.  It seems to affect me more emotionally than being naked for a spanking.  So there I was, pants down to the knees with my already red bottom bared.  He told me to lay over the ottoman and brace myself.  I knew it was going to be bad - it was another spanking for not working out (one session for each of the two times I neglected to work out last week) and the last one had been pretty severe. 

He started with a few uncounted minutes with the cane and lectured me about the opportunities I did indeed have to work out last week.  He also mentioned that I would be expected to provide him with a copy of this week's schedule showing when I would schedule my FOUR workouts this week (I am usually expected to workout 3 times a week). The lecture continued with His commentary about how He did not appreciate me copping an attitude about "since I already knew I was going to get a spanking for not working out, I wasn't very motivated to work out on Sunday."  I had said this to him earlier in the day (did I mention this in my last post?  My bottom hurts too much for my mind to keep track of those kinds of details!).  Then he commenced with 30 counted strokes with the cane for not working out.  Afterward, I hugged him and thanked him as is expected.

But, we weren't done yet.  Because I copped an attitude, I was put back over the ottoman and given 15 hard swats with the plank. OUCH! I most certainly feel sufficiently punished (and I'm on my way to the gym after I post this).

I was left in position for a few minutes, and He began to put the implements away during that time. I have to admit that as I lay there with my warm, sore bottom glowing, I smiled to myself when HoH went to put the cane away and accidentally snapped it in two! Goodbye nasty cane!

No comments:

Post a Comment