Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Busy Week and My Big Mouth

Tuesday brought along its own surprise this week.  Although I was spanked on Monday for gossip and other infractions, I received ANOTHER spanking with the brush for about 15-20 minutes on Tuesday.  When we began the spanking, I thought it was a training spanking.  Then it kept going and going and going, and it got harder and harder and harder!  I was pretty shocked by the whole experience.

After my corner time, Sir expects a thank you and hug.  As I was in his arms, he said, "How do you feel?"  I replied pretty weakly, "I hurt."  "Gossip hurts," he responded flatly.  Then the experience made sense - I was punished again for the same infraction.  I'm clear that this one is a biggie and that the punishments for gossip will be severe and multiple.  After the brief hug, He pulled away and said, "Now go get ready for your day."  My little heart sank...no intimate moments afterward, no cuddling.  The feeling of the punishment lingered even more strongly through the day.

But, somehow, my stupid mouth got the better of me just one day later.  I did not have a training spanking on Wednesday due to an early morning appointment.  Then later in the day, I ended up in a conversation with someone at work and dammit!  I crossed the line again.  I called Sir on my way home and explained the situation.  He said that I indeed had crossed the line and would be punished.  "I am disappointed that we're facing punishment for the same issue so soon," he said.

We had already discussed that there would be no training spankings on Thursday and Friday due to my attendance at a conference.  However, He texted me on Thursday and shared an assignment.  If I could not be spanked, I would still be punished.  I was to write 100 lines of a long sentence he composed, an apology letter to the woman I spoke about, and another apology letter to the woman I spoke to.  Then on Friday, He woke me up earlier than I had planned to get up, and He spanked me for 5-7 minutes with the cane.  No warm ups beforehand and no niceties afterward.  As he sent me to the shower to get ready for my day, I was also instructed to put soap in my mouth during my shower.  That taste lingered all day long.

My letters have been turned in, my sentences have been copied, and I also wrote a letter to Him thanking him for the discipline and for his willingness to help me be a better person.  I am not exactly sure if my punishment for my big mouth is yet complete.  He has not told me one way or the other.

What I do know for sure is that tomorrow will bring more punishment.  I did not get to the gym enough times this week.  I hope my weigh in is positive; otherwise, I will receive a spanking for that as well.  I also need to tell him that while I did take my meds on Friday, I did not do so by 9am as the rules state.  Once again, Monday will come and find me with a sore bottom.

Due to all my punishments and to the days we have had to take off, my training is now extended until February 8.  After tomorrow's punishment, it will extend to February 9.  I could have completed training as of last Friday if I had not been punished during the training period.  Training may simply be part of my reality for awhile, I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog. It's unfortunate no one ever comments, but keep it up. You know you've got at least one reader now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a new reader and enjoying your postings. I don't always comment but I will always read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! I'm glad you are finding all my ramblings worth reading.

    Blogger shows stats in my sign in page and it looks like I have A LOT of lurkers. Glad some of you are willing to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete