Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Owie, ow, ow

Well sure enough, I received a punishment spanking this morning. I was late yesterday and one of the rules is to be on time. I knew last night that this morning would bring punishment. That knowledge made it so hard to sleep!

Now it is Tuesday night and I am so tired. I hope to post more of an update about the punishment, but my eyes just won't stay open now. It was ten full minutes of hard hand spanking (so hard I actually thought he had been using the hairbrush!) and many, many swats with the paddle which stings worse than I would have ever imagined. Suffice it to say that my bottom has hurt all day and that I'll be sleeping on my stomach.

Tomorrow morning is day three of "boot camp," as My Love just called it. I'm sure tomorrow's spanking will not be as severe as today's spanking. Just the same, I'm not looking forward to it!

One quick question for anyone willing to share their insights: how are your punishment spankings "complete". As in, how do you know when it has been effective? My spanking hurt and has continued to remind me all day about my transgression. However, it just didn't feel adequate or complete when it ended. Is corner time the answer? A corner time break with another round of swats? Is there something else My Love could be doing to round out the experience so I feel more fully punished?

No comments:

Post a Comment