Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today was a bit of a relief

Tuesdays are weigh in days and I was down .8 pounds. While ideally I would have been down a full pound (that is the weekly goal), at least being just .2 pounds off means only 5 swats. My Love warmed me up a bit (I think he thought five swats might not be enough!) and then administered five hard and fast swats with the belt. I was glad that was it - my bottom has been through enough lately.

We are experiencing heavy snows, so I stayed put and worked from home today. Doing so enabled me to accompany My Love to the grocery store. It's been so long since I have done full on grocery shopping that it was hard to stay focused and not explore every option and possibility! I intentionally, though, let Him lead the way through the store and asked before I put anything in the cart. It was great to experience this new level of being a submissive wife.

I am finding submission to be such a journey, and I am yearning to submit ever more fully day by day. Each day provides its ups and downs with my commitment and desire to submit. Even so, I can't imagine ever going back to our old ways. I am seeing positive changes in myself and in our marriage and I am so thankful for it all.

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss:
    I picked up your link at My Bottom Smarts. I've read some of your blog and can relate very well to not being able to "imagine ever going back to our old ways. Enjoy your journey Welcome to the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete