Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Ineffective Crop Effectively Sticks With Me

Some days have passed since my in-a-funk post about that damn crop.  I have to admit now that I did indeed deserve that punishment and that it was effective in at least one way:  the soreness stuck with me for two days.  That lingering discomfort is always a great reminder to behave!

I came home with the beginnings of a migraine on Wednesday night and it raged throughout the night.  By morning, it was still lingering.  My Love kindly decided that a training spanking was not necessary given my aching head.  He did insist, though, that I go to the gym with him and work out.  I didn't want to, but I respected his instructions.

I had to leave early on Friday morning for a work commitment, so maintenance was scrapped this week. I'm sure Monday will bring a training spanking.  In the past, when we've missed a few days in a row, we seem to get into a funk.  I'm hopeful that doesn't happen this time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you see that you did deserve even it seemed extreme; Sorry about your migraine :(

    ReplyDelete